Saturday, June 13, 2009

Update

Calvin is done with his third quarter! Yay! We've really enjoyed having him all to ourselves.

Jenna is pretty much potty trained. Just over the last few days she has started to tell us she needs to go potty. It is so nice!

MaKenzie is 8 weeks on Sunday. She smiles now and will even talk to us a little. We really love having her in our family.

As for myself. Well, I'm officially a minivan mom. Even though I feel about 10 years older than I am, I love it. It is comfortable and so roomy. It has a lot extras so we feel like we are living like royalty. (Even though I doubt any royal has ever owned a van.)

We are visiting Calvin's family in Wyoming right now, so pictures to come later.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I can't wait to see that little baby when we're all back. I want a minivan too!