I've started my 3rd trimester. I'm happy to report I feel really well... Except maybe the heartburn, but even that is manageable. (So, I tried finding a picture online of someone really pregnant and hello porn.) So just imagine in your mind someone really pregnant. No, that's not me, Yet. Apparently I'm huge though. Jenna last night told my mom that, "mommy is huge." She said it 2 or 3 times. Geez I didn't know I was huge, sometimes I feel it but I still have 12weeks. I'm going to be a whale in her eyes at the end of this. By the way I'm potty training the little pee wee and it's not exactly smiles and giggles. Well okay she's been pretty good. Last night she stayed completely dry and went in the potty this morning when she woke up. She didn't have any accidents at church yesterday. I feel more like I'm the one being trained. Every 30mins or so up we go to the bathroom. Fun fun.
2 comments:
you look great i am the beached whale..i am glad you are feeling better and you dont have anything to be sorry for its just life...your little girl has the cutest curls......
Post a Comment