Calvin and I took a little trip to Cleveland this past weekend in search of a house to either rent or buy. The rental market there is horrible right now. After much thought and prayer we decided that buying was the best option for us. We found a cute little cape cod style home in Beachwood, OH. We did some serious research before setting out. After said research we found Beachwood to be the best place to live for us. Close to the Clinic, low property tax, top schools in the state, safe for the kids, and the list goes on. We're sooo excited to make this little home our own. The inspection is supposed to be this week. I hope all goes well so we can move forward.
1 comment:
Congrats on EVERYTHING that you guys have been up to the last few months! I hope that residency starts off without a hitch and that you guys enjoyed your summer!!
Post a Comment