Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sorry!

Nothing yet! I went into false labor yesterday and found out that it was another UTI causing all the ruckus. 14 HOURS of pain and annoying contractions, it didn't dialate my cervix at all. GRRR! Needless to say I bawled like a little baby knowing that I was headed home still pregnant. Slightly embarrasing? You better believe it. The midwife was really nice and even tried to find a reason to keep me. She found nothing. Oh well. I don't think I would be so upset but it's hard when for months you are told that you don't have to go past 39 weeks and then a day like yesterday. That's the update. The REAL update.

2 comments:

The Andreasens said...

Oh Melissa! I'm so so sorry!! If you're still pregnant after your fam leaves, let me know and I'll bring over some kind of very naughty dessert:) Because you DESERVE it!!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

So sorry! Hang in there. Those last few days are so tough - especially when you go late. Good luck with everything!