Happy Birthday! I would like to apologize for never commenting on your blog...I have a hard time remembering to check people who are private because it doesn't tell me if you've updated or not. But I can't believe Kate...I mean McKenzie ;) is 2!!
Thanks Kari!
Kenzie is so adorable. She is looking all grown up. Miss you and hope you are doing great!!! If there is anything that I can do for you let me know :)
She is so beautiful. I wish our babies could play together.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday! I would like to apologize for never commenting on your blog...I have a hard time remembering to check people who are private because it doesn't tell me if you've updated or not. But I can't believe Kate...I mean McKenzie ;) is 2!!
Thanks Kari!
Kenzie is so adorable. She is looking all grown up. Miss you and hope you are doing great!!! If there is anything that I can do for you let me know :)
She is so beautiful. I wish our babies could play together.
Post a Comment