I have been meaning to finish this project for over a year now. My sister replaced all the windows in her house and let me have a couple to decorate with.
I made this project at an SSA project night. Half way into the project they looked awful, but they turned out better than I thought they would.
We have had a sheet cover our window for a year to keep it dark in the morning. We both felt like it was time for something a little better. They turned out more masculine than I intended, but they keep it dark anyway. This fabric is from Walmarts $1.50 yd section. Couldn't complain too much, they cost a lot more when you buy them already made.
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Filleting
2 years ago
1 comment:
Great job on everything! It's been so long since I've checked your blog...I don't know why!!
Post a Comment